• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kinda Feels Like Opening Day!!

Autumnrider

Post season scouting and keeping a journal with information about the scouting trips.
I've taken a a full weekend of rest since the season come to an end and my hunting brothers and I are going to hit the woods with the willingness to learn.
We are going to hit areas on public land that we have not been on for many years or never been. Looking for big buck sign, late season bedding and feeding areas, rub lines and people sign.
Kinda feels like opening day!

I’m beginning my scouting this weekend! Already looking at the local WMAs online to prepare for next year’s plan.

My first year actually scouting using beast tactics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got into Beast tactics just a little this past season. I took a nice 8 with bow back in October by using some of what I have learned from Dan and members on their forum. Still would like to order Dan's "Hill Country" cd.

Back