• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kiwi klimbers SOLD please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oakridge

Kiwi Klimbers for sale! Only used twice. They are ultralight and will match your asat camo perfect! IMO the most comfortable and lightest spurs on the market. These are the hunter model with buckles on the straps and stealth short spur.
$600 TYD PayPal f&f or add 3% for fees.C402E6B7-32A3-4A20-8C91-6101B05EE602.jpeg43B6148D-28ED-40D6-95FF-8FDFA8F0970F.jpeg

I would but I scores on a pair of Gecho spurs a couple months ago. Love them too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy you found some geckos! I’ve owned both. Both solid options

I’m wondering how they compare as far as distance of the spur tip from the middle of the foot.

Can you measure from the center of the foot plane to the spur tip for me?

Sure thing one sec,
Edit.. looks to be about 3 7/8 inches.

Ok. Mine are the same.

Kiwi Klimbers for sale! Only used twice. They are ultralight and will match your asat camo perfect! IMO the most comfortable and lightest spurs on the market. These are the hunter model with buckles on the straps and stealth short spur.
$600 TYD PayPal f&f or add 3% for fees.View attachment 23039View attachment 23040

Pole grafts or tree graffs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I might even buy them and I already have a pair of Gechos.

I hear ya.

If some one else buys them that’s ok. In September these would be sold already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love using mine for pre setting trees.

I’ve owned both, I spend about 6-8 hrs a day on spurs and I can say without a doubt that the kiwis are my favorite. They stay in place better and are more comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back