• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Knaider and Knee Pads

DaWiz9578

Started laying everything out, kind of taking inventory, for some climbing this afternoon...been a while since Ive been up. Looking forward to using my knaider swaider combo and went to put on the knee pads and realized its conflicting equipment...knaider and knee pad. Anyone climb with both or is it just one or the other as it seems? Guess id have to put them on once elevated, but theyre velcro so I would need to swap that out for some sort of buckle, but then I would have to remove the knaider and I guess I just assumed these should be left on throughout the hunt. The saddle doesnt seem that it would make a great changing room.

I’ll confirm @EricS’ statement. The arcteryx knee pads are low profile enough for the knaider to work and be safe.

ah yes, those look much more functional than my knee pillows
Those knee pillows sure are comfortable. I just don’t wear them in and they take up a lot of space in a small pack.

Back