• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Knaider/Swaider Attachment on Hawk Helium?

emrah.oruc.7

What are you guys hooking your knaider and swaider to when using Hawk Helium sticks?

Emrah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Climbed with this method yesterday evening just hooked onto the bottom step. I have the jcline model from Eastern woods. I have a hook similar to the knaider on the swaider. I just hooked onto the bottom step with the Knaider and swaider and it worked amazing, Got about 20 feet up with two steps

Climbed with this method yesterday evening just hooked onto the bottom step. I have the jcline model from Eastern woods. I have a hook similar to the knaider on the swaider. I just hooked onto the bottom step with the Knaider and swaider and it worked amazing, Got about 20 feet up with two steps
Two steps as in two sticks? How are you gettinng the stick itself that high? Must be 8-9’ to the top of the stick? Thanks

I guess I should do the math. Bottom of step was about chest height. 30” step. So that’s about 8 feet to the top of the step. 16 to the top of the second. Another 18” to the platform. So maybe 17.5’. I guess I rounded up too much.

I guess I should do the math. Bottom of step was about chest height. 30” step. So that’s about 8 feet to the top of the step. 16 to the top of the second. Another 18” to the platform. So maybe 17.5’. I guess I rounded up too much.
so you’re just able to reach enough to tie the strap at about 7’? Maybe I’ll try that

Back