• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Knaider/Swaider set up.

Stxarcher

Does anyone make and sell a Knaider/Swaider set up? I would like to try this system with Wild edge steps.

Last edited:
Does anyone make and sell a Knaider/Swaider set up? I would like to try this system with Wild edge steps.
This has been asked a lot lately. The k/s is a very new system and, although I don’t think it has any kinks to work out, every one is still getting comfortable with the build and safety aspect of the system. That being said I don’t think anyone is comfortable enough or better yet the system hasn’t had enough hours of proof testing yet that anyone would be willing to make and sell it at this time. The tutorial on the k/s has all the info that a person needs to source the materials and put one together. I’d bet with all the inquiries someone will buy the materials in bulk after a bit and start offering them but for now I think it’s a diy method. Yo

Here is mine. Not really gonna sell one but easy sewing (although you don't have to). I added a piece of shock cord so it stays on my foot. I have a basic sewing machine & regular polyester (gutermanns) thread .

Back