• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Knee pads. Check out Pnuma Outdoors.

Byrum

I just purchased the Waypoint pants from Pnuma and they are super awesome! Really well made and they have removable knee pads that I really think are going to work perfectly once my Mantis arrives. The pants a guaranteed for life and once they are in your hands you will see why. I suggest that you get your true measurements before ordering the size pants that you want since they fit true to size and are to well made to have any stretch. https://www.pnumaoutdoors.com/late-season-gear/waypoint-all-season-pant-camo

Back