• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Knee Pads

If you dont have kids, you dont have money issues. There is knock offs on ebay. Same same but cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sewed some fleece cammo to around the outside. Pretty good option for less than $20 bucks if you ask me.

Walmart cheap knee pads for this guy. Quiet and have held up to over 30 hunts last year

The Arcteryx are worth it, depending on how you use them. If you are planning to use a knaider, they are cut out in the perfect spot to allow the knaider to go around them and probably the best option out there. They are super light and do not interfere with my leg movement. I had a $15 pair last fall from Lowe's that worked fine, just not with a knaider.

I like the arcteryx. Moose Jaw will have a deal on them every now and then. I also have some contractors knee pads from Lowes that may be more comfortable but are twice as big.

Curious if anyone has ever cut these down like the Arc'teryx and glued formed kydex over it to make a DIY version of the knee caps.
Ithink it works just fine as is....i use my knees as the pivot point when moving around the tree and these have lots of grip. I tried hard cap knee pads and didn't like them

One pair is $70 arcteryx and the other is $20 emerson. You can get either one in either color because they are Exactly the same! Your call

5646b6624aee7f8323c4295c69b3508b.jpg
27f74d212f436b45e8ebf84770b4000c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm trying these out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190904-112343.png
    Screenshot_20190904-112343.png
    881.9 KB · Views: 46
Back