• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Knee pads

EricS

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Dec 14, 2016
Georgia
I’m glad I bought them. They are easy to walk in and don’t take up as much room in a pack. A little noisier on trees than my previous pair and a little less comfortable. I bought mine on a Moose Jaw sale.

kyler1945

SH Member
Dec 4, 2016
Willis, TX
I’m glad I bought them. They are easy to walk in and don’t take up as much room in a pack. A little noisier on trees than my previous pair and a little less comfortable. I bought mine on a Moose Jaw sale.

I had an idea to put hook and loop tape on them and stick fleece on them to quiet down. It would wear out but it’s cheap and easy to replace.

Peterk1234

Oct 23, 2017
Massachusetts
91rSFLdXz7L._SX425_.jpg

Cheap and cushy. I bought based on Mr. Eberhart's thread. Ya, he was right. And it is inexpensive. It is a bit bulkier to pack but that is why it works.