• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kryptek clothing

Man I looked at all that camo clothing and almost spent my entire Rat Hole that I've been saving for the Kiwi climbers. Sometimes you guys are as much of a curse as y'all are blessing LOL!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Sorry, i thought i remembered seeing on another thread where a few guys were into it so i thought id post. One guy even cloned a kestrel from it. I thought all you livingston parish guys wore realtree.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Sorry, i thought i remembered seeing on another thread where a few guys were into it so i thought id post. One guy even cloned a kestrel from it. I thought all you livingston parish guys wore realtree.

Kryptek is my favorite camo but I typically wear whatever is on clearance. Bottomlands, Realtree Xtra, vertigo I am usually a mismatched fool going in the woods. Mossy oak bottomlands would probably be my second favorite. Besides that I'm just a Livingston Parish implant there's some really good deals and it's hard for me to pass up but I have some other things that are more important this year than hunting clothes. I'll have to make what I have work. It was very tempting though thanks for sharing.

I live just west of the Livingston/ascension line...kryptec for me
e625630bac52d3781ca6ef404ee4fffb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kryptek is my favorite camo but I typically wear whatever is on clearance. Bottomlands, Realtree Xtra, vertigo I am usually a mismatched fool going in the woods. Mossy oak bottomlands would probably be my second favorite. Besides that I'm just a Livingston Parish implant there's some really good deals and it's hard for me to pass up but I have some other things that are more important this year than hunting clothes. I'll have to make what I have work. It was very tempting though thanks for sharing.

I implanted for a little while, but i quickly moved back to Ascension.

My next project is gonna be a dedicated pack out pack. All the bags i find leave me taking more crap than i need. Swamp hunting i need to lightn up.

Is that one you made yourself? If so it looks good. Looks like your sewing machine is paying for itself.

It sure is, on a rough estimate I think I can build my own for around $40 with buckles and all. Not bad for being able to include/not include all the features I want and don’t want.

It’s essentially going to be a bag that is rolled up and kept in my pack. Then once I’ve killed i can pull it out and buckle it to my main pack.

Nice I'd like to follow along if you started a thread about making it if not just post some more pictures when you get done I'd like to check it out. I keep lollygagging about getting a sewing machine. I always have some other foolishness I end up spending my money on, almost like I did on this clothing sale

Hey since both of you fellas are right here close to me do y'all have any use for these drums? I get them from a car wash and have been selling them for $10 but I'll give y'all a few if y'all could use them for something.
d6438d09343230eb08b1593ca9f04717.jpg

Back