• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

KUIU Super Down Ultra Pants and Jacket

sdorton

SH Member
XL in size. Jacket is Olive in color and Pants are Verde 2.0. No rips, cuts or holes. Only wore a few times. $425 shipped to your door. PayPal only please.

How did you like these? I ask because I just ordered the same set. I used the pants once and they seemed decent for what I was wanting them to do. I'm not sure how warm they will be though.

I only wore them to sleep in at camp. Pretty warm for that. I think they’d serve as a mid layer pretty good. I don’t think they are durable enough to wear out in the woods without something over them.

I only wore them to sleep in at camp. Pretty warm for that. I think they’d serve as a mid layer pretty good. I don’t think they are durable enough to wear out in the woods without something over them.
Thanks, packable mid layer is all I'm looking to use them for.

Good luck with sale!

Back