• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Last hunt of the season video!

Very cool. Nice editing too, both on your background music choices for the b roll and on the shot. Well done sir! Glad to see you’re keeping with it and enjoying it.

I appreciate the kind words fellows! We are gonna try to get some turkey hunts on film and some spring spider rigging for crappie as well. I’m planning on filming some hunts for my son and some friends this next fall as well, I’m starting to enjoy the filming almost as good as the hunting.

Great job!! Nice shot on the doe. That shed buck had some serious tarsal staining. Wonder what he looked like before he dropped.

Back