• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Latitude Classic

KYHunter

I’ve seen some threads on here about the Method but anybody tried out the Classic from them?

Awesome, I’m looking to pull the trigger. Seems really streamlined and a good upgrade from the SD. I like the adjustable bridge compactness as well

Did you get to try it out? What are your thoughts on it?
I returned it within the first hour.... I won’t bad mouth the saddle, it wasn’t for me. The owner of the company offered to drive 45-minutes to my house for me to try out the Method but I haven’t taken him up on his offer yet. I think that says a lot about the company though.

I returned it within the first hour.... I won’t bad mouth the saddle, it wasn’t for me. The owner of the company offered to drive 45-minutes to my house for me to try out the Method but I haven’t taken him up on his offer yet. I think that says a lot about the company though.
Very respectable of you for not bad mouthing and for the owner to offer that. I appreciate you’re information.

Very respectable of you for not bad mouthing and for the owner to offer that. I appreciate you’re information.
I spoke with the original poster and he liked his a lot better than I did so maybe we can get him to give his feedback. There were quite a few things I would change about the Classic if it were me. The owner requested my feedback and changes for future development so we’ll see if it happens.

So I ended up buying the Classic and it works well for me. This just goes to show that different saddles work for different people.
I thought it was oversized but I knew that and expected it going into it.
The biggest increase in comfort for me was moving the Amsteel bridge prussics more to the top side of the loop. This helped take a lot of pressure off my lower legs.
I am a “leaner” so I typically run a very short bridge length and a low tether. I like that I can change bridge length and it makes it more comfortable if I want to sit for a little while.
Overall, I wish it was a little smaller but I’m very happy with it so far.

Back