• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Latitude

Have you reached out to them? I've ordered from them twice and shipped/arrived quickly both times. Perhaps try the website chat?

Sorry to hear that. I had a good customer service with them in the past. Have you tried both these emails?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220922-152651.png
    Screenshot_20220922-152651.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 28
Same here bought 4 saddles and numerous other things and always a great experience

I ordered a method 2 a couple weeks ago and I had it within 3 days. Super fast compared to others. Hope it works out for you. And good luck this season.

Yes. I wanted a double panel and. The metal free sounded good

Gotcha, just hard to interpret what you wrote.

So, you have a Cruzr, w/ a good experience last year, but want a 2 Panel Lattitude this year and haven't had the turn around you expected.

I don't know what to tell ya. Always sucks when they're slow.

I know the folks who expected the Cruzr Mini Seeker and climbing sticks this year have been a bit put out they haven't been on schedule.

Maybe something about this year?

My 2 previous Latitude orders arrived in a matter of a few days. Most recently I placed an order in early September w/ expected delivery at the end of the month. It seemed like that wasn't going go happen, but I just got an update stating delivery this coming Tuesday. We'll see.

I know one member was complaining about Latitude's poor communication on a customer service call about a tether issue over the winter, and I found that pretty discouraging.

But from personal experience, they've been on track with all my stuff.

Their 2 panel metal free saddle isn't something I've interest in personally, but hope they come through and it works out for you.

If not, please tell.

Back