• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Lauren Nowak - new harness hunter

John Eberhart

Vendor Rep
Greg Nowak and his 14 year old daughter Lauren are from New York and attended my workshop last weekend and I want to wish Lauren well as this will be her first bowhunting season and she will be hanging from the pictured Aero Hunter Evolution harness. Lauren looks pretty comfortable and my bet is she closes the deal on a whitetail this season.

Greg is a successful bowhunter and they're both southpaws.

Good hunting Lauren and make sure to tuck your long blonde locks up under your SL headcover.

Lauren Nowak in Aero Hunter - Copy (2).JPG

Thats awesome , John.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back