• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Let's Try This Again---- Zero Weight, Zero Cost Ascending & Descending Method

woodsdog2

SH Member
Ok fellow saddle hunters.. I believe I stumbled across the most cost effective means to ascend and descend a tree, let me know which you all think of it. :laughing: Be sure to watch the whole video, especially for the descend technique.

@bj139 was kind enough to post this video on his Youtube channel. Please like and subscribe if you would!!

Zero Weight- Zero Cost Climbing & Descending

Last edited:
I'm sorry fellas I'm trying. A buddy sent me movie file but I can't save it as a file only a url link for some reason. It is just for fun but it is pretty spectacular!!! How do I link a movie file on here???

Its more like four points of contact for the climb.

Ugh I'm hoping to post this somehow. Its incredible really.
Doesn't work for me. You have to have the file on a server which it can play from. You could upload it to Youtube.
I don't want to post anything to youtube, can you pm me your email and I'll send it to you to post to your channel? Its just interesting and something I would have never imagined.

Ugh I'm hoping to post this somehow. Its incredible really.

I don't want to post anything to youtube, can you pm me your email and I'll send it to you to post to your channel? Its just interesting and something I would have never imagined.
It is probably too large to send by email. Can you go to the website where you saw it and post the address of that page?

Whatever kind of stuff that dude is on I need a couple pounds of it, being an Arborist by trade and owning a tree business for 18 years..... well I can honestly say I have never seen anybody that nuts LMAO

Back