• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Limb Driven Rest Issues. Any tips???

Aeds151

I have been running the Pro V for 4 years. I usually practice shooting with my quiver on but I dont hunt that way. Well thats dumb. So I started practicing without it on. First shot good, next few a foot right. I see that the cable from the rest to the limb was caught on my quiver mount. I undid it and shot again with same results. I have loosened the screw and gave the cable a twist every which way but I can not get it to bend the other direction away from quiver mount. Anyone experienced this and can give me directions to correct this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not familiar with the slim driver personally. Can you install it on the top limb, not the bottom? A lot of limb driven tests can be mounted to either the top or bottom limb.

Hard to visualize but I’m assuming you mean at full draw the slack in the rest cable finds it’s way around your quiver mount.

I’ve never had the issue but I shoot a PSE evolve 32 and to keep my cable away from my quiver I run it under the guide rod.

bfafb10f61037b4fe36f3b2ce64a26f9.jpg

Not familiar with the slim driver personally. Can you install it on the top limb, not the bottom? A lot of limb driven tests can be mounted to either the top or bottom limb.

It has always been tied into the top limb.

I would try doing it to the bottom limb. That’s where I did mine to prevent less interference on my bow.

I’m pretty sure the Pro Vs are top limb only. You could try a Smackdown pro on the bottom limb.

I got a whisker B I might run

Back