• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Loc on limit

GBlevins92

Limit needs a new seat, strap and paint job other wise in great shape. $75tyd
fecbc4894544f9c45d02e9ce3c9668ff.jpg

37dccbb5b188b7e1085024efebeb0292.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another killer deal on a classic, desireable, Loc-on stand...you guys are killing me...

This would be perfect for that brother-in-law @Nutterbuster

This is what I consider the best of the early production limits. I believe it is the 2nd year of production, where the slats have added traction built in as opposed to stick on friction pieces. They do creak a tad in the cold due to the single weld point top and bottom of each slat-BUT add one tack to the top and bottom of each slat and this stand is AWESOME. Someone will love it, and it this is a STEAL.

This is what I consider the best of the early production limits. I believe it is the 2nd year of production, where the slats have added traction built in as opposed to stick on friction pieces. They do creak a tad in the cold due to the single weld point top and bottom of each slat-BUT add one tack to the top and bottom of each slat and this stand is AWESOME. Someone will love it, and it this is a STEAL.

The tubing is made of slightly heavier tubing as well it’s more fat boy friendly I was holding this one back for myself I had another with out the grooves I sold but I know I won’t use it and I picked up another bow yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How every many it was was too many. The LEM was a POS. The limit is the exact opposite.
Was not making a comparison - just a reflection. I killed a ton of deer from that old "POS"

Was not making a comparison - just a reflection. I killed a ton of deer from that old "POS"
Sorry, my point was this is a classified ad for a Limit. I wouldn't want someone interested and not totally in-tune to all the loc-on brand stands to think it was comparable because of your comment and start researching and find out how much they sucked and have it effect the OP's potential sale. It'd be like someone listing a Bear Kmag for sale, and someone hopping in and saying "I owned a bear sanoma, shot a lot of arrows with it". Make sense?

Sorry, my point was this is a classified ad for a Limit. I wouldn't want someone interested and not totally in-tune to all the loc-on brand stands to think it was comparable because of your comment and start researching and find out how much they sucked and have it effect the OP's potential sale. It'd be like someone listing a Bear Kmag for sale, and someone hopping in and saying "I owned a bear sanoma, shot a lot of arrows with it". Make sense?

Got it - I would think though that a buyer would buy it for nostalgia reasons more than for hunting. I don't often pay any attention to what forum anymore, I just hit what's new. Anyway, I think that would be a cool add to hang in someone's trophy room - would probably bring back a ton of memories and questions of younger generations.

Got it - I would think though that a buyer would buy it for nostalgia reasons more than for hunting. I don't often pay any attention to what forum anymore, I just hit what's new. Anyway, I think that would be a cool aid to hang in someone's trophy room - would probably bring back a ton of memories and questions of younger generations.
All good :) it is still a very relevant piece of gear in my mind. Lighter and more compact than a Chippewa ghost, and a hell of a lot cheaper!

Back