• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Locked threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SemperFlightMedic

We talk about things we disagree with regarding how this site is ran and the thread gets locked. This is ridiculous. The North Koreans would be proud of your lack of support of free speech.

You lock a thread and then post to it so a response can’t be provided.

I’m done here.

I wish all the true Americans all the best. The admins mods here - you suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We talk about things we disagree with regarding how this site is ran and the thread gets locked. This is ridiculous. The North Koreans would be proud of your lack of support of free speech.

You lock a thread and then post to it so a response can’t be provided.

I’m done here.

I wish all the true Americans all the best. The admins mods here - you suck.

Well I was the last to respond in our discussion but I did not lock it.

Honestly. Free speech is very very important. We are losing it in Canada and the US
It will threaten our society. Now this site is not really important but limiting the freedom of expression is very important

It is a sign of our times. Snowflake times. Suppression of the truth.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I locked it. Guilty as charged. Hindsight, I could have made some post edits and let it ride.
*It was re-opened by @Jefferson10940

It seems easy to draw a line...
@Ontariofarmer what do you consider nasty disrespect? Does calling people fascist or comparing them to the North Korean dictatorship cross that line?

Here lemme help ... I’ll lock this thread for you.

Thought you were leaving?

Bro, this is Red's sandbox. Personally I like how it's being run. Unfortunately there are some growing pains for vendors, but SH was never intended to be a customer service forum.

In my opinion, there were a couple of people here that had so much bias it was ridiculous. There are several others that were extremely helpful and full of great information that could clearly remain neutral, but how do you police that? Similar to boot camp, one person screws up, the whole company feels it.

I hope they keep locking down threads, it might purge the sight of whining and whiners like the OP. That said someone was in violation of the vender rules. It’s not rocket science. If you want to talk to a vendor, go to the vendor section. If a vendor wants to respond about their product, go to the vendor section or PM the dang feller.

And the Tethrd post is a perfect example of admin/mods restrict the free exchange info.

No it is not. It is a perfect example of a Vendor providing customer service on a private website after they didn't provide it through their own proper channels.

I read through the earlier thread and there or several references two people being adults but, unfortunately many have proven they can't be. There was almost zero moderation on this site not long ago and then vendors started attacking vendors, members attacked members, and people were complaining and leaving the site because of how nasty it had become. A few rules were instituted to try to clean up those interactions and now people are describing the website as facist.

Also, I want to point out that when a thread gets locked often times it's not from the post you can see, it's because of the posts that were deleted.

Also, I want to point out that when a thread gets locked often times it's not from the post you can see, it's because of the posts that were deleted.

And sometimes it’s locked for a short time so the team can discuss what to do without letting it get carried away. Sometimes they remain locked others we open it back up. It just depends on the content.

It does make for a fun game in which you post “in before the lockdown”. The one with the most “in before the lockdown” in locked threads wins!

Honesty I don’t know why you mods even bother justifying your actions to these whiners.

Keep massaging the ego of the mod’s. You’re just a bunch of sheep.

Everyone go to you rooms and think about what you have done here! Lol
No really just relax, it’s saddle talk at the end of the day does it really affect you so deeply?

See you in a tree, Ricky

MODS. PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT. I NO LONGER WANT ANY AFFILIATION WITH THIS INFORMATION-RESTRICTIVE FORUM

MODS. PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT. I NO LONGER WANT ANY AFFILIATION WITH THIS INFORMATION-RESTRICTIVE FORUM

I’m officially responding here as a member and not a mod. My tin mod hat is off!
If you aren’t happy here and you don’t want to be here, there is no need to make a public declaration!!!
It’s simple.... JUST LEAVE. There is no other action required. The mods don’t need to delete you, just don’t post and don’t read, it’s just that simple!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back