• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Lone wolf climbing sticks strap extentions.

Slickiron

Ill be headed out in da dark in the mornin to beat the deer to the spot, climbing the tree and finish setting it up. I am headed right now to a fabric store to buy a sewing awl and strap material to make my strap extentions for my lone wolf climbing sticks cause the tree is pretty big in diameter and i dont think mine will reach all the way around it. I already screwed in a few steps ( on a rainy day)at the bottom to help alittle bit.

Back