• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Lone Wolf Folding Stick Steps (with stopper bolts)

BackSpasm

SH Member
Want to create some mini sticks? Build a few one stick setups? Add a step to a platform post? Here are folding lone wolf stick steps for your gear customization consideration! These came off my sticks when I modified them. You can see they were camo painted in the past, so strip em down or repaint if you like. I am including some grade 8 mounting bolts and washers as well as 9 lone wolf stopper bolts for the steps to rest on when folded down.
acd8c65e78793efbbac7207b1c713e5b.jpg

35$ tyd
ea06b8c046250a693ef01720dc38bacb.jpg

Back