• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Lone Wolf Offset bracket (hawk Hang out seat)

ekelsey15

Jun 4, 2018
Does anyone know what the spacing is on the lone wolf offset bracket or how wide the lone wolf stands vertical bar is?

I have an hawk hang out seat that I want to use as a semi-permanent platform with semi-permanent sticks. The current stand offs suck even with an extra ratchet strap. So i want to change out the stand offs. The lone wolf stick stand offs are what some people use but I wanted to use the offset bracket since it keeps the post closer to the tree and seems like the stick stand offs will bend if too much pressure is put on them with the straps..

Will it fit? Can anyone tell me if its 1.5" (i think that is what the hang out seat is)

Thanks.

Gumbymedic

Jul 21, 2017
Toledo, Ohio
Does anyone know what the spacing is on the lone wolf offset bracket or how wide the lone wolf stands vertical bar is?

I have an hawk hang out seat that I want to use as a semi-permanent platform with semi-permanent sticks. The current stand offs suck even with an extra ratchet strap. So i want to change out the stand offs. The lone wolf stick stand offs are what some people use but I wanted to use the offset bracket since it keeps the post closer to the tree and seems like the stick stand offs will bend if too much pressure is put on them with the straps..

Will it fit? Can anyone tell me if its 1.5" (i think that is what the hang out seat is)

Thanks.
Please DON'T DO THIS! It is a running joke on this site about using Hawk tree seats as platforms. Search it. That seat is not made nor rated for that purpose. And, while some people do some questionable things, the majority take safety very seriously. I doubt you will find anyone on this site who will recommend you using that as a platform. Save up some money and buy a legit platform or make your own out of better materials. You can find information about building platforms doing a search as well. Good luck and please be safe.

ekelsey15

Jun 4, 2018
I have a legit platform. I bought this when I first started before everyone else did. I used it a few times and it works decent. Like I said I plan on using it as a semi-permanent setup. I've done the search, my question is about the offset bracket, which I didn't see...