• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Lone Wolf Stick Amsteel replacement hanging straps?

MikeC9

Anyone on this forum making Amsteel straps for Lone Wolf sticks? I'd be interested in getting a hold a 3. I like the Lone Wolf factory straps but the buckles are heavy and can be noisy. Also, would like to see if anyone is making any Amsteel 2-4 step extensions. Let me know if anyone is being entrepreneurial on this option.

Thanks!

Are you referring to using amsteel for a rope mod or daisy chain? Both are pretty simple to do yourself and there are plenty of places to order from.

Are you referring to using amsteel for a rope mod or daisy chain? Both are pretty simple to do yourself and there are plenty of places to order from.
Yes, rope mod. I could do it myself but time versus money, I'd rather purchase if the price is good. I tried searching but couldn't find anyone on the forum.

There is also the versa strap that can be ordered off the Tethered website it the buckle is the only dislike you have.

Back