• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looking for Glock 27 Holster

Aeds151

I am looking for a holster for my Glock 27 Subcompact that I can permanently attach to my Alpz Outdoors Hybrid X waist strap. My current EDC holster is not a good fit for my pack. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my 23, Blackhawk CQC holsters are nice and relatively rugged. Don’t know if they will work with that pack though. I have a Desantis Tuck This 2 and I can always find a place to put it within easy reach. Just can’t do any cartwheels with that one.

Thanks. I have the CQC by Black Hawk and absolutely hate the thing. Falls off when you dont want it to and wont come off when you want it to. I wear suspenders when I hunt for circulation and my glock is always flipped upside down. It has fallen off my pants waist when hiking and off pack while pulling it up tree. Anyway, I looked online for an hour to no prevail and I think I will just leave it at the house. Just more weight to carry for something I never use.

Thanks. I have the CQC by Black Hawk and absolutely hate the thing. Falls off when you dont want it to and wont come off when you want it to. I wear suspenders when I hunt for circulation and my glock is always flipped upside down. It has fallen off my pants waist when hiking and off pack while pulling it up tree. Anyway, I looked online for an hour to no prevail and I think I will just leave it at the house. Just more weight to carry for something I never use.

Would a Sneaky Pete holster work?

Are you trying to conceal it, or do you not care? For my Glock 30s I run a Safariland 578. Love it. That firearm isn't going anywhere, unless you want it to.

I am looking for a holster for my Glock 27 Subcompact that I can permanently attach to my Alpz Outdoors Hybrid X waist strap. My current EDC holster is not a good fit for my pack. Any ideas?

Are you looking for a Blackhawk style holster? I’m thinking about running a drop leg lol

Some might be haters but this is the greatest accessory I have ever purchased for my pistol.

I use it on my m&p shield. Got rid of all the holsters I had.

Some might be haters but this is the greatest accessory I have ever purchased for my pistol.

That’s bout all ya need on a shield just make sure u don’t drop that bad boy.

Hater here. I'd only run that if I was carrying condition 3, too much stuff to snag a trigger and put a hole in your leg / side. Ask Plaxico Burress.

Hater here. I'd only run that if I was carrying condition 3, too much stuff to snag a trigger and put a hole in your leg / side. Ask Plaxico Burress.

I 100% agree. Condition 3 carry and my new sling pack has a concealed pocket on the back to store it safely from snags. Also my shield has a thumb safety which has never been slid to fire accidentally but glocks don’t have the dedicated safety so idk if I would use one if I had a glock.

None of my guns have a round in the chamber once I had my crazy monkey kids.

Back