• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looking for input on sights

Jessek

Been shooting a black gold vertic for the last few years thinking of switching to spot hogg fast Eddie 2 pin is anyone using one and if so what is the max distance u can get outta it

I have been using a APEX covert 1 sight , this is the way to go . No more multi pins for me . I’m very satisfied with the sight I typically won’t shoot past 40 yards but if I wanted to it wouldn’t be a problem at all. I don’t even move the pin 5 to 30 yards . I will just adjust where I look and it’s spot on for me .

I shoot a lot of targets out to 120 yards and have taken game out to 90 so like the adjustable Just not sure if I will like only having one pin vs 3 I set my sight up as 30 40 50 slide never found much use for a 20 yard pin

Been shooting a black gold vertic for the last few years thinking of switching to spot hogg fast Eddie 2 pin is anyone using one and if so what is the max distance u can get outta it
I just started running the fast Eddie double and I’m a big fan. For me it works out to 20y and the second pin at 34 yards. Just shooting in my backyard at my deer target I love it. Super simple when aiming and no real adjustment needed until 40 or more so perfect for whitetail and gives me the ability to shoot to about 85-90y for practice. And yes I have one for sale never opened, spot Hogg is about 9-10 weeks to ship so I found one at my local shop in the mean time.

Got my set up finalized going with the nock on fast Eddie 2 pin Mathews ultra rest and victory vap tko arrows

Back