• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looking into suggestions for a new site for total archery challenge.

Flee

The TAC is coming soon near me. I’d like to do it but it’s a lot of very long distances. I was thinking a single pin. My draw length is only 26” so keep in mind the speed I’m losing. I’d think the site tapes would still go low enough for my arrow speed though. I obviously need to get dialed in exactly what my arrow speed is but just seeing what you all use.

I’m shooting a bowtech realm x. I guess I’d take suggestion for arrows as well. I hunt with gold tip xt but want to use something different for long range shooting.

I have a black gold mountain lite on order. 3 pin, but a slider as well. I went with it for basically the same reasons as you. Only shoot to about 40 yards hunting, but want the option to dial it out for the TAC or just playing around. Although I don’t have any experience with that particular model yet I know I’ll be happy with it because it’s a black gold.

btw, are you sure tickets are available for your TAC? The one by me sold out back in January I believe.

You might be right about being sold out. I didn’t even think about that. I’ve heard good things about that site. Some good reviews on YouTube

Back