• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Looks like some winners here!

Nosaj

SH Member
Looks like some winners in this group of ground venison recipes!

I think the Sloppy Joe's may be the winner on the ice Saturday and the Venison Smoked Queso Dip for the Superbowl.

My son wanted veni burgers tonight so we gave the smash burgers a try following the recipe including the special sauce. They came out great! I also used a new recipe for oven baked fries and they were really good.

1000003045.jpg

I'm going to have to try the dumplings. I've done almost everything on that list except the chili. (Not a big chili fan honestly)

I did sheperds pie last year and really liked it, kids did too. Wife wasn't crazy about it though.

Made my first venison Salisbury Steak tonight using the recipe below. Outstanding. Haven't eaten this since TV dinners in the 80s.

dde1764c14eec183a812bc6f4f0cc97f.jpg

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Back