• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

LOST my ROS in the woods, need to replace

caddis75

Hey all,

Stupid me decided to hook my ROS onto a carabiner on the way out of the woods last night, instead of throwing them in my pack. I got turned around, lost the trail, and had to wade through a bunch sticker bushes. The knot must have failed at some point. I went back today and couldn't find them. Hunting season is a few more weeks, so I may just use the top step of my stick, but if anyone has a scout or a ROS with OCB, please let me know.

Thank you

Bump. I retraced my steps for the third time and no go. My feet are a bit too big to stand on the top step of my stick for more than a few hours.

Back