• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Louisiana Newbbbb

KillinTime0806

Been peeping out the saddle game since last year just was always skeptic on making the purchase. After playing around with a buddy of mines its a go for me, any tips, tricks, advice is appreciated! The forum world is pretty new to me so bare with me as I learn to navigate through this site. Good luck this season!

welcome enjoy a great group of guys an girls her

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Welcome from St.Tammany,La.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! This is my first season in a saddle too (and first in Louisiana). Check out the member map in the announcements section, It will show you whose from your area.

Back