• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Louisiana teach n train

Cbigbear

Last year’s Baton Rouge event fell victim to COVID.

So looking at scheduling the 2021 LA teach n train for May 1st or May 8th. I'm open to locations and somewhat flexible on dates. Give me some ideas and we will try to accommodate the majority.

In addition to Tethrd gear, Uncle Lou from Stealth Outdoors will be flying in with some goodies, and I'll have the new products from Mobile Hunting Gear there.

Waddell Refuge in BR has availability on May 1st. Pretty short notice but figured I throw it out. Anybody up for may 1st in BR?

All new products are already listed on the mobile Hunting gear website. We don’t do the suspenseful, early teaser type releases!! If you see new product it means already tested and readily available to buy on the site.

Well, I missed this. Anyone around the Lake Charles area wanna meet up? I finally got a saddle & would love to see y'alls setups.

Well, I missed this. Anyone around the Lake Charles area wanna meet up? I finally got a saddle & would love to see y'alls setups.

I’m in Lake Charles at least twice a week with work. Pm me your number.

If we can get a place & group together for a meet up in west LA I’m game.

Back