• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Lumenok H nock

ketch22

SH Member
I’m debating on switch to lighted knocks this year. I can easily put them on my beaman ICS arrows, but for my day six arrows, I’ll need the Lumenok H nock adapters.

anyone have any experience with them or have other g lighted nocks they’ve had good experience with.

I’m the NuFletch igniter fanboy! I’ve used them in .246 and .204 arrows. After recently talking about them here I just ordered them for my crossbow to replace the stupid ones I have in my bolts. I think they are universal nocturnals but I forgot. They make igniters in every size, even .165.

i think I’m going to try these, aren’t the light portions replaceable?

I do not believe so . But they are bright , strong , reliable and cheaper then other option. I won’t shoot anotherlighted nock unless they stop making these

I do not believe so . But they are bright , strong , reliable and cheaper then other option. I won’t shoot anotherlighted nock unless they stop making these

gotcha, I guess once these start dying, I’ll buy more and keep these ones for practice so I can tune with equal weight.

Back