• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

LWCG New Camera Arm!

May not be very helpful but it’s as accurate as anyone can give.
A simple "not sure" or no response would've been fine. It may be as accurate of a response as you can give but maybe someone else has some info that we don't. Thanks

You have to realize these companies have blown past release dates constantly not just LWCG pretty much all hunting companies do. That being said it makes it impossible to say when things will be available. Most of us have come realize when a company says April its more like July or August maybe, if they do not get new fabricators, run short on hardware, for get that they were making a new product, realize that they might want different camo pattern options and so forth.

Soooooooo what your missing is we’ve been through a lot of available soon hurry & preorder drama. So with LWCG this is as good as it gets. I suggest getting on their email list & you will know the day they make announcement.

Might can call up the company and see if they have an estimated date?
That's a good idea. I'll send them an email as well. I just thought maybe someone knew. I work a lot and don't see everything out there. Thought maybe I missed something. Thank You!

Soooooooo what your missing is we’ve been through a lot of available soon hurry & preorder drama. So with LWCG this is as good as it gets. I suggest getting on their email list & you will know the day they make announcement.
Tell me about it with LWCG. I ordered an Ambush platform on Dec 26 with a 2 week lead. Still haven't received it. LOL

I talked to Andrae a couple days ago, they should be up here really soon. They are finalizing the verbage and pics to put on site. They have been moving factories so a little late on delivery. Should be here really soon. Would say by next week possibly.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

I talked to Andrae a couple days ago, they should be up here really soon. They are finalizing the verbage and pics to put on site. They have been moving factories so a little late on delivery. Should be here really soon. Would say by next week possibly.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This probably won't help but I got to check one out at the Harrisburg show today. It's pretty nice. Was told I could pay for one and it would get shipped when they get them...didn't give a timeframe.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This probably won't help but I got to check one out at the Harrisburg show today. It's pretty nice. Was told I could pay for one and it would get shipped when they get them...didn't give a timeframe.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. How sturdy do you think it will be for a 5# camera.

Awesome. Thanks for the reply. How sturdy do you think it will be for a 5# camera.

I looked at one at ATA....for a camera that size I’d look elsewhere. I think this arm is meant more for a small handy cam. I obviously haven’t tried one with a camera on it but at any angle that wasn’t straight out from the tree I can see the base possibly kicking out with a heavier camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked at one at ATA....for a camera that size I’d look elsewhere. I think this arm is meant more for a small handy cam. I obviously haven’t tried one with a camera on it but at any angle that wasn’t straight out from the tree I can see the base possibly kicking out with a heavier camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Roger that......Thanks for the reply!

I just talked to Andrae, the camera arm will hold 9 lbs. He is going to do a video showing. A 5 lbs weight attached to the arm. Ill post later

Back