• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

LWCG Returns Beware

tracker12

Purchased a set of backpack straps and waist belt for my LW Hand Climber. The waist belt did n to line up and without modification. Tried to return them and was notified LWCG does not accept returns for accessories. Not sure I have ever had a company refuse to accept a return for a new unopened package.

Purchased a set of backpack straps and waist belt for my LW Hand Climber. The waist belt did n to line up and without modification. Tried to return them and was notified LWCG does not accept returns for accessories. Not sure I have ever had a company refuse to accept a return for a new unopened package.
Seems like that is covered on the return policy section of their website.

It is and I admit not checking carefully before I made the purchase. I saw the 14 day part in the beginning And stopped there.
This wasn’t meant to bash there products. I have there stand and Fix platform. Just find this policy not in line with most companies theses days

Last edited:
It is and I admit not checking carefully before I made the purchase. I saw the 14 day part in the beginning And stopped there.
This wasn’t meat to bash there products. I have there stand and Fix platform. Just find this policy not in line with most companies theses days
Hey, thanks for starting the thread. I don’t think many people look at or realize the return policy “features” - limitations - when ordering. I looked at a couple others “in the industry” and they are less “restrictive” than LWCG, as you pointed out. (With exception for something’s like rope items, which is understandable from a safety/liability standpoint.). So, thanks for pointing this out, you might save someone else the same experience you went through.

Back