• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

M&P 15 sport 2

ARs are sold out everywhere. Lots of new guy buyers due to recent events.

Advice I've heard from local dealers is to call early and often. Good luck

Find online and ship to nearby ffl? Or build one, it’s a good time if you like tinkering and it’s not difficult.

Sent from parts unknown

Mossberg 590m or Remington 870dm and lots of mags....u could have mags loaded with less than lethal rounds, buckshot, and slugs u be ready 4 pretty much anything

Thank MSM for causing a run on guns and ammo.

ARs are darn near sold out every where. You might be better off trying to find one gently used on armslist, or some other local classifieds.

I was looking at the m&p2 before the crazy broke out. Maybe it'll settle down once the election is over.

For now, I keep the citori loaded with #4 buck. I think I'd appreciate getting dispatched with that level of grace and style if I was a home intruder. ;)

Palmetto State has some ARs. MP sold out but others available. I have one of their 6.5s. Buy a complete upper and a complete lower and install the pin yourself to save $100+

Opps a PSA Gen3 PA10 18" Mid-Length .308 WIN 1/10 Stainless Steel 15" Lightweight M-Lok STR 2-Stage Rifle

Is that sent free make up???

I think you will like it.

Here is my PSA 10 Gen3

a7a886bc8168f1ea97c7c8c6b942e15c.jpg

The shop I went to today had S&W M&P Sport 2 in stock. Also I got an email alert that Daniel Defense has the DD4V7 ($$$$) in stock online as of today.

I have an Adams Arms AR and hoping to buy the Daniels eventually.

Back