• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Madrocks

bangers

Hey all,

I just joined the forum today. I am excited to try my hand at saddle hunting next season, and have just started collecting some of the necessary gear (I love gear). I know the Madrock Safeguards are a hot commodity and I was able to find one today at CanyonZone.com. They are based out of Netherlands, so I had to pay $30 more than the list US Retail to cover the shipping, but its still way cheaper than buying one on ebay. I expect I will get a lot more than I will contribute to this forum, at least initially, so thought I would share this nugget for those of you looking for one.

Welcome from NJ! I love my madrock. I 1stick with it, I SRT with it, I hang all day from it, and of course rappel with it. This is my first year saddle hunting and I’m already on my 4th saddle and preparing for a winter project of a DIY saddle. When it comes to comfort I’m finding it’s not something you can get from a review, it’s something you have to find out for yourself through extermination.

Back