• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Making your Saddle slide side to side easier!

TheTracker

The petzl ultralagere pulley when placed on the biner and the rope ran over it really makes the bridge slide through effortlessly! The nylon pulley is light (10g), No metal clanging together and is much easier then sliding the bridge through the biner by itself! I noticed a considerable decrease in effort to go side to side with the nylon pulley over just using the biner alone!

Makes it so effortless.
e32410b2620368d7962ce844fe1a05e9.jpg
56c06a34d1953b152fcb6025848f8891.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Whats the tether your using there?

How much are they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are on amazon for around 6 bucks. They also have the petzl oval caribiner too.

Another option is to use a biner with the pulley built in: Petzl Rollclip Z Triact-Lock Pulley Carabiner, P75 TL. Spendy, but perhaps worthwhile to some.

Another option is to use a biner with the pulley built in: Petzl Rollclip Z Triact-Lock Pulley Carabiner, P75 TL. Spendy, but perhaps worthwhile to some.
If i was going to spend alot ofmoney i'd buy the rock exotica omniblock 1.1. Has a pulley and swivel built in!

I was using the vanwalk swivel, but ordered this, seems it will be much better.

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

I kind of like the resistance of a rope across the carabiner. Seems to help with stability when I am in weird positions.

Use amsteel and you won’t need to add anything. Mine slides like a hot knife through butter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do you need a different carabiner from the one that comes with the Kestrel?
It works best with a oval carabiner. What biners come with the kestrel?

Back