• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mandatory Croc Accessories

Reminds me of a story.

Dad's work hired a female dump truck driver. Not exactly a common species. She was apparently pretty capable and had big-rig experience, but was absolutely clueless on how to navigate off the pavement and ended up stuck frequently. Of course, south Alabama rednecks being the kinda folks they are, the other drivers and equipment operators loved to give her crap about how they had to stop what they were doing every time she got stuck.

Finally, she gets stuck one day and has watched enough folks help her that she knows what to do. She rocks that truck back and forth and cuts the wheels and gooses the gas a bit and, hey presto, she's headed back to the pit!

The next day she showed up to work and there's a great big set of truck balls on her rig. Only time I've ever through they made sense.

My wife just bought me some camo crocs, she also is the one who told me about the croc balls and mentioned she was going to get me some for mine.

Back