• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mantis belt padding

Cool, that's pretty sweet. I'm still waiting on my mantis but I could see myself having the same issue as you during the warmer months when I'm wearing less clothes.

That’s a hoot idea. Would loosening the belt some not have cured your problem?

Pretty cool idea! I just loosen the belt a bit when I'm set up but this would work if you don't feel safe doing that.
I just don’t like at all how the 1” webbing feels. It’s like I’m wearing a weird belt made of string. That’s really why I did it. I wear it pretty loose unless I’m carrying 14 snickers bars in the sys.

Great idea! I got some left over shoulder pads from a tree lounge harness that I may try----If I can remember where in the world I put them!!

Back