• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

MANTIS BRIDGE

Bucktalk

I read in the July bowhunter magazine that the new mantis is coming with adjustable bridge is this true guys?

Haven't heard anything but if that's true that's a huge upgrade. When I got mine that 30" amsteel bridge was the first thing I cut off

If you look at the cover of Peterson bow hunting there is an amsteel Whoopi sling as the bridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post a picture

3eb6e71173d8399c481b67654fc8ece7.jpg

I can see the loop on the rt side not seeing the adjustment. All I can really tell is the tag end is run back through the beaner. What you make of it @onestringer?

Oh I don’t know. Looks like a Whoopi sling to me. Just an observation. It’s a good idea.

I was thinking of putting a new amsteel bridge on my mantis I mind aswell make it adjustable also thinking about adding ADF raptor buckles on the leg straps has anyone done that?

Back