• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mantis Recliner or Aero Hunter Back Band

Zddog

Does anyone have experience with either of these two products. I would love a video (or point me in the direction of a video) showing how to use either one of them because I can't wrap my head around how they work. I'm really thinking about buying one this year.

It attaches to you tether. You use it support your upper to middle back. It helps you relax your core so you can stay relax. When you take a shot you slide it down. Bobby Boswell has a video on you tube about it. If you google it you can find it.

Exactly as bigjoe says above. I will caution you though, before you buy one, you should make something similar and try it out first. I "thought" it sounded like a good idea myself so I bought one and it doesn't do anything for me except get in the way and give me one more thing to mess with. Waste of money for me.

Exactly as bigjoe says above. I will caution you though, before you buy one, you should make something similar and try it out first. I "thought" it sounded like a good idea myself so I bought one and it doesn't do anything for me except get in the way and give me one more thing to mess with. Waste of money for me.
which one do you have mantis or aero?

I had the aero and tried it on every saddle that I owned at the time, just not for me but to each his own.

It attaches to you tether. You use it support your upper to middle back. It helps you relax your core so you can stay relax. When you take a shot you slide it down. Bobby Boswell has a video on you tube about it. If you google it you can find it.

It actually attaches to your bridge, at least the aero did. I found it super useful when I hunted out of the kestrel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t think anyone has the mantis yet with maybe exception to the tethrd team. I think the biggest difference is the method of attatchment.

I think Ernie came up with an attachment method where you can leave the prusiks on the bridge for the mantis recliner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back