• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Marketing Strategy

So Trophy Line Introduces their NEW C.A.Y.S. Backpack, then lists it as SOLD OUT...
Worst marketing strategy in the history of marketing!!!!!

Tip to TL, start a new product with more than 10 units to sell
At least their not taking hundred of orders, charging your card, then norr shipping for 4+ months after telling you just 2 more weeks....many many times...

Not to be cutting them too much slack, but my company manufacturers their own products and our producers (usa, Canada, and china) are months behind because of the pandemic and they had our production numbers and it on their schedule 10 months ago). All manufacturers are in a rough spot right now.

Its not really marketing. Sounds like they are just getting the website ready for when it actually is available for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm kinda curious about this pack. Might be awesome for packing the ambush and throwing a roll of bolts in the pockets. Hydration compatible, looks quiet, and plenty of room to fit a quartered up doe. I like my badlands reaper, but it's barely big enough to do what I need it to do.

I'm kinda curious about this pack. Might be awesome for packing the ambush and throwing a roll of bolts in the pockets. Hydration compatible, looks quiet, and plenty of room to fit a quartered up doe. I like my badlands reaper, but it's barely big enough to do what I need it to do.

Pop up 18 would be good for your check list

ca425b402fad6459920ba0eaecf2df83.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back