• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Massachusetts Saddle Get Together

Peterk1234

Hi guys. For those of you planning on getting together in April to talk everything saddle in Massachusetts, please take a moment to fill out the questionnaire attached. Given the level of interest this year, I think we need to be a little more organized than last year. I am trying to figure how many are coming, what type of equipment people have and will bring, and what you want to bring for food. It looks like we will have about forty people based on the original inquiry, half of whom have never hunted out of a saddle. Pete

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...7EmvTWWmsbpuOlmzvVY4mvWQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Questionnaire all filled out. I will also be bringing two other people. One with a saddle and gear and the other might have his. Thank you for putting this together Pete!

Thanks for organizing this Pete. Really wanted to make the drive down from the North Country but the date is during our April vacation week. Oh well. Maybe next year.

Good luck to you guys and have fun!
Charlie

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I answered yes to “are you bringing a saddle?”...I hope my Mantis arrives in time!
If not, I’ll be grateful to the brothers that let me swing with theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im looking forward to seeing/ trying different saddle. I've been using my arborist saddle.

Thanks for organizing this

I`ll have a bunch of DIY platforms people can try IE XOP, Scooter , etc. All DIY and different builds. Should be helpful for those looking to build some of these. Also ,I have a truck and will be bringing cornhole boards like these or a custom saddle hunter set if there is interest. Any ideas?IMG_0116.JPG

Last edited:
I’m new but getting my stuff together have a large mantis and hopefully will have a kite as well by then. I’m also building two Klemz platforms outa a sandcast LW will bring along. Will be building some custom sticks as well everyone will be more than welcome to play with whatever I got.

Done. I’ll have 3 coming w/ me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I build custom Corn Hole Boards as a side business and I was thinking this set might be appropriate . If you think this is something folks would be interested in I`ll donate this set. They normally retail at 300.00 with bags . Great raffle item. What do you think ?
s-l1600.jpg

Back