• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Maven discount code?

Slipnslide

Was planning on picking up some new binos this year at the GAOS (with show discount) but it was cancelled. Anyone have a discount code for Maven?

only one I know of is through leo adventures or guidefitter if you meet the qualifications (Military leo etc.)

Was planning on picking up some new binos this year at the GAOS (with show discount) but it was cancelled. Anyone have a discount code for Maven?
Give them a call pretty good to talk to. I missed a sale by 2 weeks they honored it. Gave me rufund for the sale amount. I am sure they would let you know when their next sale will be.

Thanks. I wish I could qualify for Leo or guide, I'd have signed up a long time ago.
I have called them before and they are great on the phone but I didn't think to just ask about a sale price. I did email them last week about show canceled sales but didn't hear back. I think I've emailed them 3 times in the last 2 years and have never gotten a response. I think I'll just call.

Yeah the email responses are very hit or miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back