• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Measurements...?

deleted_user01

Would anyone who has a Trophy line Tree Saddle in size M , and S ;
Be able to lay thier saddle flat and post measurements of it for duplication ?

My Singer 15-91 is begging to make a couple. I have saved several pictures from the net laying flat but some numbers would really help me out.

Attachments

• 20161212_204411.jpg
    20161212_204411.jpg
    520.6 KB · Views: 37
I cut and folded paper, used extra webbing from safety belts to mock things up. The tree saddle isnt the greatest, make something that fits YOU. :cool:

I was planning the trophy line saddle measurements as more of a basis for modification since I'm ressurecting my sewing skills from high school home economics class 30 yrs ago...and that was only 1 quarter long and all I had made was pot/pan pads...

I was thinking of doing the saint thing. I would be interested in the small dimensions as I own a medium

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm 5'6" 180 and it seems like the medium might be the right size but I am curious if the small might be better. Especially with minimal clothing

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm 5'7 165-170 and I wear the small until I need heavy layers for winter. The only time I use the medium is in really cold days.

I'm 6' 195 lbs. Chiseled abs, beautiful smile, IQ of 170 and an imagination to die for! Oh and a large Trophyline

Back