• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Medium ambush saddle

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASOutdoorsmen

This is the great Trophyline Ambush Tree Saddle. The most sought out model of the Trophyline Tree Saddles. It is a 2006 model and it is  the most common size ,MEDIUIM!!!It has been well taken care of,as I personally have never used it. I have two other saddles so I'll probably will never get around to using it. AS RECOMMENDED BY Trophyline, I  waxed the saddle to keep it in good condition and to prevent it from drying out during storage. I did an extensive wax job on the saddle with paraffin wax. It is unscented wax,so no worries. The qualities of the Ambush saddle are that it is light weight ( a mere 2lbs),it is highly breathable, and  it conforms to your body.You will never feel it on you during you walk in and out from your hunt. This undeniably the best way to stand hunt. No more do you have to worry about you stand being stolen or somebody hunting out of your stand. You can shoot 360 degrees while keeping the tree in-between you and your deer,you can hunt any tree that can support your weight,so you don't have to deal with finding the "perfect" tree. The carbineers are the only metal parts that come in contact with each other.Get yourself, family member, or friend this saddle and become even more stealthier,hunt farther and longer,and bag that big boy. Take advantage of the buy it now option because this won't last long!!!!!This is the medium mesh tree saddle made by Trophyline. It has a 375lb weight capacity. Included is the original linesman belt, tree strap, and the newer pouch. $350tyd

Re: Medium ambush saddle

eebe894d07e73bcc35416805d0e2db2b.jpg

e98ea42bb148bba9cba09f5a6099ad81.jpg
6fe2c1caa54059996f60f0c54d51f225.jpg
ac93542762d342244c65dc99822937cc.jpg

Curious: Why did you wax the saddle seat and not just the webbing? I don't really see how waxing that area would have any sort of benefit. Actually, it makes it look horribly messy and i'd be worried about all of that wax rubbing off on other garments.

Good luck selling...

d_rek said:
Curious: Why did you wax the saddle seat and not just the webbing? I don't really see how waxing that area would have any sort of benefit. Actually, it makes it look horribly messy and i'd be worried about all of that wax rubbing off on other garments.

Good luck selling...
Just as the webbing, the seat portion is made of thread. So just like anything made of thread (shirts, pants, rope, etc...) it will wear over time. Probably faster with the saddle because of the elements we put it through. So if Waxing the webbing is do to keep it in good condition, it only seems logical to do the mesh too.
PS, I have done this with my other Ambush saddle and because I did a much nicer job on you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a new saddle and it.

Don't see how everyone is trying sale these old saddles for $350 when the new areos are only $299. I've been seeing them for $200 $250 $300 now $350. I think I'd buy the new areo for $300 first.

rnomad said:
Don't see how everyone is trying sale these old saddles for $350 when the new areos are only $299. I've been seeing them for $200 $250 $300 now $350. I think I'd buy the new areo for $300 first.
Thanks for commenting,but I'm not worried about not being able to sell it.

Is it still $350?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back