• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Menace Scents Scrape Scents

jlh42581

Hey Guys, my side project company is Menace Scents. We build mock scrape scent kits using glands only, no urine for 2019

Our kits are the cheapest you can find, it takes us a year to build the tinctures to build the scents. This will be my one and only post about this subject for 2019. If you wish to order, you can pm me here directly or on our facebook page and I will send you a paypal invoice. I just need to know what you want to order.

We ship Friday only as we are working stiffs not getting rich on scent. Heck, we make virtually no profit, maybe enough for a weekend with the wife for the efforts.

Our Website has more info about the scents as well as a free document on scrape making: http://www.menacescents.com/

Right now we are also giving away a Sitka Hat and Two Full Kits on our instagram: https://www.instagram.com/menacescents/

Broken Limb
Broken Limb is our licking branch scent. Formulated using forehead and preorbital glands with a lasting power additive will get the deer checking your mock scrapes quickly.

Dirt Digger
Dirt Digger is exactly as it sounds, this is the scent that goes into the dirt part of the scrape. Its formulated with tarsals, interdigitals and few other ingredients as well as our process to stop bacteria in its tracks. Stopping bacteria growth means it will last a long time.

Please Note: Scents Ship on Fridays Only

2019 Pricing As Follows

Our Traditional 4 oz kit - $25
---------------------------------------------------
-2oz of Dirt Digger
-2oz of Broken Limb
-bulk discount

Individual 2 oz Prices
-----------------------------------------------------
2 oz bottles of Dirt Digger - $12
2 oz bottles of Broken Limb - $20
2 oz bottles and kits use plastic bottles with flip open lids, just like 2018
Individual 1 oz Prices
=====================================
1 oz bottles of Dirt Digger - $8
1 oz bottles of Broken Limb - $12
1 oz bottles are green GLASS with a dropper top

Just like last year, we will ship priority mail which is running about $8, we can get 4 - 2oz bottles, aka 2 kits in one box. We will combine shipping any time we can to save you money. You may also pick up kits again.

1567009184486.png

Last edited:
Back