• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Metal art

That’s awesome! Don’t tell me you knocked that out in a couple of minutes. I love art of all kinds. Sculpture, paint, pencil, jewelry you name it. My problem is it takes me to damn long to finish anything to the quality I want.

You’ve got some skills. Would love to see more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude! I absolutely love the droptine keyholder. Any way you could make me one with the buck looking at you with double drops and the hanger section shaped like an arrow with a broadhead? I would have np paying for something like that as long as I didn't have to re-finance my house. :tearsofjoy:

Wow just found this thread! I've been on this site since 2019 and never saw this. The key holder is awesome..... !!! I may be interested in something like this too for sure!!! I really like the whitetail buck after the elk in your original post a lot too. Nice work, great talent!!!

Not to burst my own bubble but I am not artistic enough to make the fancy drawings. U want a flange or simple bracket etc I can draw that .... I'm limited to files I can find on the internet. I am not really interested in selling but I'm always open to barter and trades. I wish I was skilled enough with the computer drawing programs to make the drawings myself....I got lots of great ideas just hard to make reality. If u are good at drawing on the computer and can provide a .pdf or .tmd file that a different story

Back