• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

METOLIUS ROCK CLIMBING HARNESS

drpike22

BRAND NEW - NEVER USED Metolius "Waldo" model rock climbing harness. Size large. I ended up with two identical harnesses and only need one. The size large fits my 36" waist well, with room. This is a high quality, well padded harness that will be appreciated when you are suspended for any length of time. I use the one I am keeping as my safety harness for bowhunting from elevated platforms. (I do not endorse or suggest that this is the proper use for this harness, only that it works for me). The best price I found from online searching for a new one is $139.00. Please look at the photos of the harness bag (the harness has not been removed from the bag) and if you need more detailed photos and specs you can do a search for this item. Rock Climbing Harnesses | Metolius Climbing $90.00 shipped to your door. PayPal (lower 48 states only)

Attachments

• 00C0C_hMNcxa1cawf_0oo0ww_600x450.jpg
    00C0C_hMNcxa1cawf_0oo0ww_600x450.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 20
Back