• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Michigan saddle demo June 22nd

T.Clarke

Vendor Rep
Mark your calendars for June 22nd for another Michigan saddle demo day.
Be sure to save the address somewhere other than here just in case the forum goes down the day of the event. (Great reminder @DanO )

Location: My place, 1480 E. Gordonville Rd. Midland, Mi 48640

Time: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm

Last edited:
I'm in and looking forward to it. Always up for climbing trees and comparing notes. Once location is picked, I'll pitch in for food and setup.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The location has been set. It’ll be at my place in Midland. I’ll post details at the top of the thread so they’re easy to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The location has been set. It’ll be at my place in Midland. I’ll post details at the top of the thread so they’re easy to find.

Ok...count me in...I'll bring plates, solo cups, and plastic ware. Ill bring a cooler of pop
May The Magic of The Whitetail Forever Enrich Your Life

I'll be there with a cooler of waters and maybe a tag-a-long if one of my sons joins or my brother. Looking forward to it.

Gotta love all these events popping up all over the country!!! We are all proud of being a saddle hunter and we are proud Of where we are from/live!
0121ed79d3be469b8b5c2b4c3f8e8f17.jpg

Doublesteps.com

Back