• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mission Platform Climbing

Where would you attach the aider?
On the post above the platform. It has to be spaced so you can step onto the black top. Once at height, undo nightize that was holding platform closed and step into black top, then cam it over.

i don't understand how this is possible, @kenn1320 can you elaborate? are you saying you'd somewhat use a "one stick" climbing method, but use the platform as the "stick"?

I used my diy platform as a one stick. Mine doesn't cam without a secondary strap. This makes it useless for one sticking, cause you are below the platform to cam it over. To hard to get up on it. Thats why your aider has to allow you to step above the platform at hunting height.

Back