• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Mississippi Public Land Hunting Vlog

Hailey_Phillips

SH Member
Hey guys and gals, thought I would start doing a bit of a vlog on my hunts. All Mississippi, all public land. I usually hunt one or two days a week, and I’m going to try and do a video for every hunt if I can. There’s no real purpose to this other than a lot of fun for myself, and maybe a bit of entertainment for y’all. It’s not going to be anything fancy, no high end edits or anything like that. Just using my iPhone for now. I’d appreciate it if y’all would check it out. I have the “intro” video up on YouTube now, and my first hunt of the season is uploading as we speak. Now, I definitely don’t have a “TV personality” so any tips or constructive criticism is appreciated. Thanks, hope y’all enjoy.

Hit the 100 subscriber mark on YouTube this morning haha, do I win something? Am I famous? If any of y’all have watched them let me know what you think

Dig the videos. Always helps a hunting vlog to be able to have a selfie with a deer in the thumbnail so keep recording and ill keep watching.

Never dug into any video editing or anything, but respect to anyone who makes that commitment. Ive thought about recording some of my hunts more for shot placement review and just my own records, but figure if I do that I might as well upload. Im just not a talker though haha, my videos would be the visual equivalent of rice cakes.

Dig the videos. Always helps a hunting vlog to be able to have a selfie with a deer in the thumbnail so keep recording and ill keep watching.

Never dug into any video editing or anything, but respect to anyone who makes that commitment. Ive thought about recording some of my hunts more for shot placement review and just my own records, but figure if I do that I might as well upload. Im just not a talker though haha, my videos would be the visual equivalent of rice cakes.

I don’t have the YouTube Studio Beta or whatever the software is called that most “youtubers” use. It lets you pick your thumbnail. I just use the YouTube app on my phone and picks the thumbnail for you haha. I appreciate your input though. The videos will hopefully get better as the season progresses, and if they don’t, it’ll be ok too haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have the YouTube Studio Beta or whatever the software is called that most “youtubers” use. It lets you pick your thumbnail. I just use the YouTube app on my phone and picks the thumbnail for you haha. I appreciate your input though. The videos will hopefully get better as the season progresses, and if they don’t, it’ll be ok too haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah man doing great

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

Back